Network Monitor II is a small but useful windows Gadget which shows important and interesting information about your Wired or Wireless Network and Internet connections.
You can get Internal IP (LAN IP), External IP (Internet IP or WAN IP), Net usage, Signal strength, Connection type (wired/wireless), upload progress bar, download progress bar, current network peak speed, upload graph, download graph, uploading speed, downloading speed, peak speed, uploaded quantity, downloaded quantity at one place.
Each time you need not open your internet settings to see IP address. Just put one look at this gadget. You can quickly say Internet connection is exist or not. If external IP disappears you can understand that there is a problem in your internet. If you unable to see internal IP problem is with your LAN connection. Graph types and colors can be adjustable. Lot of things can be done with the options available with this Network Monitor gadget.
1. Display both internal and external IP address of your computer.
2. Display download speed, upload speed and net usage.
3. Display total downloaded/uploaded bytes, and downloaded/uploaded bytes of current session.
4. Support both wired network and wireless network.
5. Customize the text color of each element on the user interface.
6. Auto update if internal/external IP changed.
7. Save traffic counters to external file.
Name : Network Monitor II 15.6
Size : 165 KB
Author : http://www.myfavoritegadgets.info/monitors/NetworkMonitorII/networkmonitorII.html
Requirements : Windows Vista / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64
Updated : 2012/06/26, 3:00 pm