With Vista sidebar you can add gadgets for your dekstop such as google/yahoo search, media players and many search engines. It has also gadgets like weather and system uptime and lots of more useful gadgets.
The sidebar uses 50% less RAM and is faster than the original Microsoft Sidebar with more extras and works on Microsoft Windows Vista and XP. Thoosje’s Vista Sidebar is also part of the Vista Transformation Pack.that turns your XP OS into Windows Vista.
features of “Vista Sidebar”:
Â· Gadget saves settings
Â· RSS Gadget
Â· Torrent search Gadget
Â· Google search Gadget
Â· Progress Dialogs
Â· More sidebar skins
Â· System Uptime Gadget
Â· Windows Media Player Gadget
Â· Clock Gadgets
Â· Clock adjustable skins WiFi internet status Gadget
Â· Recycle bin Gadget
Â· Picture slider Gadget
Â· Update features
Â· Harddisk Status reader Gadget
Â· CPU and RAM reader Gadget
Â· Internet Traffic status Gadget
Â· Calendar Gadget
Â· Weather Gadget
Vista Transformation Pack has finally come out! Despite the name Vista, youÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â´ll get whole new update and more functions. Get the awesome Vista look today!
Vista Transformation Pack will give to your Windows XP system the new and cool look of MicrosoftÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â´s future operating system: Windows Vista. The pack changes most of the system icons, skins and toolbars and also adds new enhancements to your desktop such as a dock bar or a different system tray clock.
Well, this is another very big update. In this release, youÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â´ll get bunches of stuff youÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â´ve never seen before in this pack such as Windows Media Player skins, WindowBlinds skin, new stuffs, etc. And bugs IÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â´ve found are all fixed with 5270 additions.
* Added 2 Vista 5270 visual styles
* Aero Style (Glass – Beta 2)
* Aero Style (Vista – Beta 2)
* Added 2 Vista Media Player skins
* Windows Media Player 11 (TheVista.ru)
* WMP11 (MaStErHaCk)
* Added 2 Vista screensavers
* Added 8 new Vista wallpapers from build 5270
* Added Vista (Beta 2) stuffs such as
* progress dialog
* start button
* toolbar icons
* Added WindowBlinds glass skin
* Corrected some Vista icons (Printers and Search)
* Fixed annoying cached files in harddisk source (such as i386, servicepackfiles, etc.)
* Fixed file extraction buffer error (some files that might be lost on some machines)
* Fixed Glass2k uninstallation bug
* Fixed unattended transformation issues on unattended installation (Works only on First-Run transformation mode)
* Removed “Aero Style (Glass – 51xx)” since itÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â´s similar to Beta 2 ones
* Updated ToolBar style settings
* Updated Vista Beta 1 progress buttons
* Updated visual styles
* Fixed TreeExpandCollapse transparency bug
* Renamed “Aero Style (52xx)” to “Aero Style (Beta 2)”
* Fixed CaptionButton background bugs in Vista visual styles
* -Fixed Compact StartPanel bugs in Aero Style (Vista – Beta 1) visual style
* Updated ListviewHeader image to new Vista ones
* Updated Logoff/Shutdown button position in Beta 2 series
* Updated new 5270 stuffs to Beta 2 series
* Updated some improved elements in Beta 1 serires
* Updated Tabitem images to ones used in IE7 in Beta 2 series
If you plan to use two monitors to one pc, you can use this free program called Dual Monitor tools
Provides hotkeys for performing common operations on the windows on your monitors. This includes operations like moving the active application window to the next monitor, minimising all windows on a single monitor only and rotating the contents of all monitors. It also allows you to restrict mouse movement between monitors.
Dual Wallpaper Dual Wallpaper
This simplifies the process of using existing images as wallpaper on your monitors. You can either specify a different image on each monitor, or spread an image across two or more monitors or if you have enough monitors, a combination of these.
This will disable any secondary monitors while another application is run, and will re-enable those monitors when the application has finished. This can be quite handy when running certain games which don’t scroll correctly if you have more than 1 monitor enabled.
Dual Snap Dual Snap
Allows you to capture the current image on the primary monitor and display it on your secondary monitor.