Setting up WMI monitoring for your Windows servers and apps can be time consuming and tedious. Ready to take the guesswork out of determining which WMI counters to use for applications like Microsoft Active Directory and SharePoint? Want to look like an application expert without sifting through boring WMI tutorials?
SolarWinds free WMI Monitor is the answer. This new free tool makes it easy to monitor your Windows applications and servers and gives you amazing insight into real-time performance with a slick desktop dashboard.
With WMI Monitor, you can monitor virtually any application. Choose from pre-built application templates in the tool or explore templates created and posted on thwack.com by the SolarWinds community of more than 20,000 network engineers. You can also create your own custom templates and share them with one click to help supercharge our free tools!
WMI Monitor Highlights:
- Monitor real-time performance metrics on any Windows server or application
- Leverage a large selection of pre-built and community generated application templates
- Modify or design your own application templates with the built-in WMI browser
- Share your application templates with the world – one click posts your template to thwack.com
- Use the application templates from WMI Monitor with Orion Application Performance Monitor if you need to monitor multiple applications or require more powerful monitoring