doPDF is a pdf converter for windows, you can create PDF files by selecting the “Print” command from virtually any application. With one click you can convert your Microsoft Excel, Word or PowerPoint documents or your emails and favorite web sites to PDF files.
Main benefits for using this free PDF converter:
* Itâ€™s free – PDF converter free for both commercial and personal use.
* 32-bit and 64-bit support – can be installed on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
* No GhostScript or .NET – doesnâ€™t require 3rd party programs to do PDF files such as GhostScript or runtime environments like the .NET Framework. This makes the setup file to be incredibly small compared to other free PDF converters.
* Customizable resolution – you can choose any resolution from 72 to 2400 dpi.
* Predefined/custom page sizes – choose a default page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, …) or enter your own custom page size.
* Searchable PDFs – you can search for text within the created PDF file (and search engines will also index the text from the PDF).
* Multi-language – choose a language for the user interface from the 20 languages currently supported (credits).
* Do your part in saving the planet – instead of consuming paper to print your document, why not create a PDF file out of it and spare a couple of planet-saving trees?
* Barely uses any computer resources – compared to other free PDF converters, doPDF barely uses any memory or CPU resources when doing the actual conversion to PDF.