FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
Easy to use
Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
Available in many languages
Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
Drag & drop support
Configurable transfer speed limits
Network configuration wizard
Remote file editing
HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
Logging to file
How to Install Filezilla:
1. Make sure the Filezilla software already installed on your computer. If not you can download the software free at http://filezilla.sourceforge.net FileZilla. After downloading, install the program.
2. Open the FileZilla program, go to the site manager, click “File”, then select “Site Manager”
3. Click “New Site” at the Site Manager window, then the General Tab, you fill:
Host: your web address, for example idwebhost.com
User: your FTP Username (FTP Username equal to the cPanel Username)
Password: Your FTP Password (FTP Pass Pass together with cPanel)
4. Move to Transfer Settings tab, you select the Passive mode on the Transfer
5. After you do all the settings, click the “Connect” and you will be connected to your hosting via FTP
The column on the left is a directory on your computer, is on the right is the directory on the server hosting your website.
To upload you just look for the files on your computer you want to upload, then move it by dragging the file to the right column to the appropriate folder.