Need small ftp tool? you can try download and install FireFTP . This program very small, only about 500kb .
* Cross-platform: Works on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
* Secure: SSL/TLS/SFTP support, same encryption used with online banking and shopping
* Synchronization: Keep directories in sync while navigating
* Directory Comparison: Compare directory content (compares subdirectories too!)
* International: Available in over 20 languages
* Character Set Support: UTF8 and just about any other character encoding supported
* Automatic reconnect and resuming of tranfers
* Integrity Checks of transfers (XMD5, XSHA1)
* Export/Import accounts
* Remote Editing
* File Hashing: Generate hashes of files (MD5, various SHA’s)
* Drag & Drop
* File Compression: Using MODE Z
* Timestamp Synchronization
* Proxy support
* FXP support
* Advanced properties (CHMOD, recursive CHMOD, thumbnails)
* Tutorials and help files available along with personalized support
* IPv6 support
* Open Source!
* Seamless integration with Mozilla Firefox
FileZilla is a small but powerful FTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. It’s very easy to use.
The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike.
* Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
* Custom Commands
* Site Manager with folders
* Keep Alive system
* Timeout detection
* Firewall support
* SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
* SSL secured connections
* SFTP support
* Upload/Download Queue
* Multi-language support
* GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos
Staff-FTP is an advanced FTP. This application uses the common FTP to upload or download files from/to the Internet.
This application is avaibles for Windows Operating System.
Everyone who manages FTP accounts over the “site-command” will love this program (the developpment of the program started with this option in focus). Nearly all is configurable (either over a menu or by editing commands.ini-file).
Here are some key features of “Staff FTP”:
ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· FXP (server-to-server-transfer)
ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· TLS / SSL encryption
ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Custom commands (for special FTP servers (Raiden, Serv-U, glftpd…)
ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· “Tree-Building” of FTP directories
ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· URL importer
ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· FXP status (the first and only FTP client which does this!)
ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Colours in FTP results (if server supports it. Staff-FTP is the only one who can do this!)
ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Ident-Server (for more secure access)
ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Automaticly checks if CRC is correct when a SFV file is present
ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â· Scripting language