DMcsvEditor 2.7 is a Simple CSV/Tabs (text database) files editor. Support comma, semicolon, colon, tabs, pipe, asterisk, dollar sign separators and automatic recognition. Drag&Drop CSV or Tabs files. Export HTML5, XML and Excel XLS files. Simple sort, serach (also substring), screenshot, print, online search (included search engine editor), multilanguage (12 language file included) and more features
Duplicate Commander 2.2 is a free application that will help you to find and manage duplicate files on your computer. It’s designed to be fast, stable, and easy to use.
- Fast search engine
- Ability to exclude particular folders and filetypes
- Ability to only scan certain filetypes
- Ability to scan files of a particular size range
- Ability to convert duplicates to NTFS hard links (a link file that points to a single copy of the file)
- Allows users to copy/move duplicates to a folder
- Ability to undo certain actions through “undo scripts”
- Ability to place checkmarks beside files that match certain criteria
- Ability to export the duplicate list to the hard drive and then import it back into DC later (without rescanning again)
- Find-as-you-type search box allows users to conveniently search through the duplicate list
- Able to find duplicates based on filename, filename and extension, filename and size, – filename and timestamp, or actual data
- Includes an advanced junk finder that finds folders left from poorly written application uninstallers (for ADVANCED users only!)
- Free for educational, personal, and professional uses
Arch is an open source extension of Apache Nutch (a popular, highly scalable general purpose search engine) for intranet search. Not happy with your corporate search engine? Not surprising, very few people are. To the best of our knowledge, there are no intranet engines that work as well as the Google’s global Web search does. There is a fundamental reason for this: the algorithms used by Google on the global Web (or similar) do not work nearly as well on intranets for the lack of statistical data. Arch (finally!) solves this problem. It uses a novel method to deliver high precision search results that works great. Don’t believe it? Blind test evaluation tools are included. You can deploy Arch and compare its performance to your current search engine and/or Google (on the public part of your site) using a blind test methodology.
In addition to the excellent search quality, Arch has many features critical for corporate environments:
- Document level security. Users can find only documents that they are authorized to see.
- Inexpensive index updates. Arch is able to keep indexes up to date and avoid regular complete site recrawling.
- 24/7 availabilty. There is always a working index available, even if a crawl fails.
- Support for simultaneous indexing and search of multiple web sites, with ability to search and administer any site separately, if needed. Dynamic adding and removal of web sites is easy.
- An automatically generated site directory.
- Low cost support once deployed.
- Double interface (PHP and Java) for easy deployment and customization. Use the one that better matches your skills.
- An extensive and extensible set of parsers for parsing a variety of file formats: HTML, PHP, PDF, MS Office, Open Office, etc.
- A modular, plugin-based architecture that can be easily customized and extended.
- The source code is included.
- High performance and scalability. Arch can run on computer clusters to index very large data sets.