For Maxtor ATA or SATA hard drive users you can use this program called with Maxtor Maxboost utility. This application designed to complement your Maxtor ATA or SATA hard drive. After you install it, you can control MaxBoost via a standalone application (MaxBoost Utility) and a system tray icon. The MaxBoost Utility allows you to select drives to use with MaxBoost, configure advanced settings, and monitor the performance of your drives.
Posts Tagged ‘system tray icon’
Simple Internet Meter Lite 2.1.3 is a free internet bandwith monitoring program, This simple program come with completer features.
- Monitor Network Traffic.
- Monitor a range of ports
- Keep logs of Daily & Hourly Usage
- Auto save any report to a file.
- Easily change the colors to fit your style and taste.
- Resize the monitors to make then very small and transparent, keeping them out of the way
- Blend to desktop mode makes the monitors blend to your desktop.
- Ghost mode makes the monitors click through.
- System tray icon can be animated to show network traffic.
- Open network connections and Windows firewall settings from the right click menu of the tray icon. (This makes getting to these areas much easier in Vista and Windows 7)
- Repair and view Network Information from the right click menu.
- View Detailed Netstats, showing what ports are being used and by what program.
- Extra Stats
if you have many files to be in the archives need to extrack, it will require a long time to complete. With this program you can extract multiple ExtractNow archives Quickly and Easily you can extract multiple archives Easily
what news at this version :
Fixed crash bug in context menu extension
Fixed split extraction
ExtractNow 4.42 features
Supports most major archive formats
Drag and drop files or folders from Windows Explorer to extract them
Simple user interface and sleek design in a small package
Recursively search through folders for archives (Just drag and drop them)
Delete files or close program after extraction options
Windows explorer file associations for all supported archive types
Extract files into current directory, named folder, or favorite folder of choice
System tray icon on Minimize and Always on top features
Integrates with Windows Explorer via special context menu items